Providing the "complete construction solution", Dawsons Construction covers a variety of projects across all market sectors, from initial client contact through all phases of design, to construction, commissioning and handover.
Formed in 2006, Dawsons Construction is one of the newest divisions within the Dawsons Group of Companies. In a short period of time the division has developed an impressive client base for both public and private sector projects.
Dawsons Construction specialises in all facets of the construction industry including:
- Design and construct
- Construction management
- Lump sum contracts
- Building maintenance services
- Construction services including earthworks and civil works
Dawsons Construction - 6 points of difference:
- Dawsons Construction Division prides itself on the personalised service and attention offered to clients. With a collaborative approach to business the team works in close cooperation with clients and stakeholders to specifically tailor the delivery of facilities to achieve optimum outcomes.
- Each client has access to a complete consulting package, managed by a Project Manager and Site Supervisor, with regular site surveys and client feedback reviews.
- The team thrives on the challenges presented by working in environmentally sensitive, culturally significant and geographically remote locations. In fact, they often solve the problems associated with this work, when other companies cannot.
- Especially when working in remote areas, Dawsons Construction employs local indigenous labour and source tradesmen where possible through the local communities.
- Dawsons values include “whatever it takes, whatever the job, whatever location” – the division is highly mobile and able to keep costs low by being resourceful.
- Dawsons Construction can provide a fast solution by leveraging off the strength of other Dawsons divisions eg: engineering, labour hire, waterjet cutting and the training division which ensures staff have the most up to date qualifications available.
Our skills cover the broad areas of market sectors including:
- commercial and government
- private clients throughout FNQ
- Department of Education, Training and the Arts
- Q Build
- Queensland Health
- Queensland Rail
- Queensland Parks
- Project Services
- BHP Billiton, Cannington Mine, Century Mine
- Private Clients
- MMG Dugald River
- Anchor Building Services
For further information please contact:
Dawsons Construction and Demolition Manager
Phone: 0408 457 197